Elite EMS are one of only a handful of services in the UK that has a vast wealth of knowledge within the Festival sector. From small fetes to large scale festivals Elite EMS can assist in all aspects of your requirements. Using the current recommended guidelines contained in the revised Purple Guide and intimate knowledge of the sector, Elite EMS can produce a comprehensive medical needs analysis to ensure the correct medical infrastructure is in place during any size festival or large event.
Elite EMS will attend all Safety Advisory Group (SAG) meetings and liaise with local NHS Ambulance Trusts to ensure the correct levels of staff are present at each event.
The management team at Elite EMS have over 20 years experience within the industry and are fully conversant with the medical requirements during large scale festivals. This experience has been gained at some of the UK’s largest festivals and sporting events.
Elite EMS can provide the following
- Field hospital with x-ray facilities, Ultrasound and blood toxicology
- Medical trailer and treatment tents with major injury facilities
- Welfare centre
- Pharmacy Services (with qualified pharmacists on hand to offer guidance and advice)
- Trauma Doctors with NHS A&E and Air Ambulance experience
- Paramedics with at least 5 years front line NHS999 experience
- Communications Unit with dedicated dispatcher
- Operational Bronze Commanders
- Air Ambulance with full flight and medical crew
- First Aid foot patrols
Elite EMS have gained a reputation for providing quality and its commitment to providing a service that is focused on the highest level of care.
Contact our 24 hour call centre today and one of our team will discuss your requirements.