Elite EMS are a FutureQuals approved training centre AC327
Elite EMS offer the following Ofqual Regulated Ambulance Service Qualifications.
- Level 3 Award in Patient Care Services: Ambulance Driving (L3APCSAD)
- Level 3 Certificate in Ambulance Patient Care – Urgent Care Services (L3CAPCUCS)
- Level 3 Certificate in Emergency Response Ambulance Driving (L3CERAD)
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (L3CAVA)
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training (L4CET)
- Level 4 Diploma for Associate Ambulance Practitioners (L4DAAP)
- Level 4 Diploma in Emergency Response Ambulance Driving Instruction (L4DERADI)
Elite EMS are also a Resuscitation Council UK Approved Training Provider that offer the Immediate Life Support (ILS) Course.