How the role contributes to the success of Elite EMS
To assist the overall growth and performance of the business by supporting frontline teams in ensuring we fulfill all contractual obligations from NHS Trusts and partners. To ensure an effective, efficient, and consistent approach to all tasks and completion in a timely and accurate manner. Ensure all vehicles are prepared to a high standard and staff have access to equipment and consumables to replenish stock. Distributing stock around the UK to maintain stock levels and mirror best practice at all locations to create a uniformed approach.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
Undertake the following tasks and responsibilities including:
• Provide suitable equipment to fulfil staff requirements including keeping stock of all consumables on site and supporting with ordering and replenishing of stock.
• Driving to various depots within the business to distribute stock required.
• Manage and maintain individual records on the electronic uniform ordering system.
• Assisting staff with general queries and ad hoc issues face to face, via the phone and email.
• Ensuring that all vehicles are fully stocked as required.
• Communicate effectively with staff and Managers at various levels.
• Liaise with Managers to ensure effective utilisation of resource.
• Assist the logistics manager to ensure we have maximised vehicle contractual fulfilment.
• When experienced, provide supervision, support, and training to new staff.
• Able to demonstrate a good knowledge of MS Office ensuring all emails and calls are answered within a timely fashion.
• Take pride in accuracy and have an ability to pay great attention to detail.
Work alongside the Logistics Manager to ensure:
• Liaising with suppliers, maintaining a professional working relationship, ensuring our orders are received on time and without error. Should you identify an error, this must be recorded and reported to the supplier with immediate effect.
• Fulfill all contractual obligations from NHS Trusts and partners. Demonstrated by all vehicles being ‘Made Ready’ and fully stocked to our high standards, allowing all frontline vehicles to leave the station within agreed time frames.
• Organise storeroom to continue accurate stock rotation to ensure all stock is utilised effectively and all consumables are kept within date.
• Equipment is maintained to a high standard, reporting all faulty equipment through the correct channels and putting agreed time frames in place to maximise efficiency.
• Provide relevant paperwork for staff to continue fluid operational needs/demands.
Tamworth Head Office
Good general education background to include GCSE English & Maths at level 5 or above.
Working in a fast-evolving environment
Experience of working to deadlines
Emergency Services History